Black Friday may be over, but the savings don’t have to be!
Surprise! I know the Houston series isn’t over yet, but I couldn’t stop myself from doing a quick Black Friday post— too many deals to resist! I often find myself busy with family and fun on the actual day of Black Friday to get any actual Christmas shopping done. If you’re like me, then we’re both in luck! This year, most Black Friday sales have been extended through the weekend, plus there’s always Cyber Monday. Here are my top five sales discoveries that you still have time to shop.
- Sam’s Club- Women’s Short Hunter Boots I am incredibly impressed by Sam’s inclusion of these Hunter boots in their Black Friday Sale! They’re only $74.98, but they’re low in stock so get them here now.
- Kate Spade- Hayes Street Nandy Kate Spade’s Black Friday sale doesn’t end until tonight at midnight, so now’s the perfect time to get 30% off everything with the code GIVECHEER. My pick is the Hayes Street Nandy in Royal Red. It’s already a great deal, and the red gives it the cutest holiday pop.
- J. Crew Factory- Tie- Neck Tank in Stewart Plaid Print and City Coat Everybody who knows me knows I am head-over-heels OBSESSED with all things J. Crew Factory (I am even on their VIP survey-taking list for recommendations). My picks are this tie-neck tank, which is an extra 40% off with code ADD2CART and this deep emerald City Coat, on sale for under $100!
- J. Crew- Ruffle Mini Skirt in Gingham This skirt is adorable, and the black and white gingham means it will stay in season most of the year. Get 50% off your entire purchase with code TGIF and get the already on-sale skirt for even less!
- Banana Republic- Bell-Sleeve Shift Dress If you can’t tell, I am a sucker for red for the holidays. I saw this dress in store over the weekend and I absolutely fell in love. If how perfect for holiday parties this dress is doesn’t convince you, maybe the fact that it’s 50% off will, no code needed.
Happy shopping, my friends! Let me know in the comments any other late Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales I should check out!